DNA of OTG Accountants
OTG is an abbreviation for “Olive Tree Grove”, a group of highly useful and abundant Olive trees, which have many natural characteristics that form the philosophy that governs the ethical operation of our business.
In ancient times the Olive tree was used for many things:
A time to build a new empire with a fresh start.
When the dove returned to Noah in the evening, there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf,
and then Noah knew the water had receded from the Earth. Genesis 8:11
An Olive Tree lives for centuries and will not be uprooted.
Athena planted the original olive tree on a rocky hill that we know today as the Acropolis. The olive
tree that grows there today is said to have come from the roots of the original tree.
An Olive Tree provides shelter to those who are in need.
Olive oil is a symbol of prosperity and wealth.
It is used to anoint Kings, and heal wounds, and trade for goods, and used to make perfume, and
to provide fuel heating and light.
The Olive Tree signifies a fruitful legacy to the next generations.
The old Olive tree is often seen to have several thrifty young shoots springing up all around it from
We have adopted these proven sound principles to form the backbone (DNA) of how OTG Accountants operates today.
Our core business principles are:
• Take a long-term view of business goals as over time small steps are significant.
• Don’t take shortcuts that are unethical and that erode the integrity of our name.
• Maintain a learning attitude for life; follow the truth in all things.
• Be a group that provides and always creates new opportunities for others as it grows in size and scope.
• Our goal is to provide our clients with professional and timely service which exceeds their expectations
and adds lasting value to their situation.
• Remember, someone sits in the shade of an olive tree today because someone planted a seed a long
time ago and nurtured it well. The tree prospered and matured through good weather and bad.